Home / Afghanistan / Gunmen Storm Private Company in Nangarhar
Nangarhar Attack

Gunmen Storm Private Company in Nangarhar

JALALABAD – A private company close to Nangarhar airport was attacked by a group of armed gunmen on Wednesday morning, local officials said.
Attaullah Khoghyani, spokesman for Nangarhar governor, said gunmen attacked a construction private company and that clash is ongoing in the area.
Two attackers detonated their explosives and two others were killed in clash with security forces, Khogyani said.
He said three employees of the construction company were killed and six civilians were wounded in the attack – which is still ongoing.
The company is doing construction activities at Nangarhar airport, Khogyani added.
So far there is no report on the type of attack and the number of the attackers.
More security forces have been deployed to the attack scene Khoghyani said.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack.
(Sahar News)

Check Also

Law Makers Brawl Over Election of New Speaker

Law Makers Brawl Over Election of New Speaker

KABUL – The law makers in the Wolesi Jirga, the Lower House of the Parliament, …